perjantai 16. elokuuta 2013

Hey! I'm Alex !

Hey!

My name is Alex Ander and for my first post I'm going to tell some basic facts about me!

I came out my moms vjayjay 23 years ago. Currently living by myself in my own one bedroom apartment in on a lease with my own balcony(YAY! :D). I'm located in city called Lahti. I don't own any pets, not even a girlfriend alike creature(so ladies come and get me!). 

I like staying up late, thinking about everything and nothing at the same time. Also at night is when I'm at my most active and creative state.
Photoshoping and 3D-modeling are my passions and I would love to learn the art of animation, not just 3D but also 2D. 
Music also has a deep grown roots inside of me. Post-hardcore scene is best thing that has ever happened in my life, although it all started with punk rock band called Blink 182. So going to see live shows is what I'd like to do for the rest of my life! Ohh if that could only be possible!

I can speak well in three languages Finnish, English and Russian. Besides those i know a little Swedish and fluent Orcish. I don't really have a good reason to write this blog in English, but I thought that for wider audience it would be a better choice. JUST in case :3

Anyways, this was just a small introduction to person that is ME!
If YOU wanna know more about me, ASK me a question, either anonymously or even better with your own profile! Or Just leave me a COMMENT to brighten my day !


Talk to you later OAAKers! 

  - Alex Ander

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti